To apply for a loan with Iwoca through Penta, you need to have an active business account with Penta.
The loan application with Iwoca is done in several steps.
- First you register with your data on the partner portal of Penta and Iwoca
- In the next step you receive an email from Iwoca and create your account at Iwoca
- Next, you enter your company data and personal information in the application mask
- You confirm the credit check by Iwoca at SCHUFA
- Enter your main business account
- Now you upload the required documents to your account at Iwoca
- You will receive a credit decision within approx. 72 hours
- If the credit decision is positive, you accept the framework credit agreement in the next step.
- Finally you legitimize yourself via VideoIdent with IDnow
Done! The loan will now be paid out to your main business account.
If you have any further questions, our customer service will be happy to help you from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm weekdays by phone at +49 30 255 585 803 or by email at email@example.com.