The following payment methods are available to all customers:
- Individual transfers
- Batch Payments
- Forward transfers
- Standing orders
- Basic direct debit
- Company direct debit
These are the functions of your Penta corporate card:
- make online payments
- withdraw cash from ATMs worldwide
- pay worldwide at terminals with VISA logo
- contactless payment with NFC in stores
- pay with Google Pay
- individually adjustable card limits for each user
- Participation in the VISA Cashback Program
The following functions are additionally available to you with the “Comfort” and “Enterprise plan:
- Direct debits from the customer (SEPA Direct Debit)
- Higher card limits
- Higher transaction quotas
You can find more information about card payments in our FAQ section "Cards".
For more information on international payments, click here.
For an overview of our account models and price plans, please click here.